BCSEMI NL, DSP Valley and CyNergy Consulting would like to invite you to the China – EU Semiconductor Summit on September 10th 2019 in Eindhoven.
Under the rapid growth of Chinese semiconductor market and their urge to cooperate with European semiconductor companies, China brings a lot of opportunities. For this reason, we organise an event to bring together potential Chinese customers and EU IC Companies.
From the Chinese side, there will be Industrial leaders, active in the Consumer/Mobile products, IC Distributors and other Semiconductor companies present. Amongst them are Silan, Oppo, Navinfo, Horestar, PAI Microelectronics and others to be announced.
You will be in the unique position to pitch your company directly to your potential customers and have 1-on-1 matchmaking meetings. During the event, keynote speakers from the Industry will address their thoughts (from both Chinese & EU perspective) on the IC market and trends.
|15:30||–||17:30||Matchmaking / networking|
|18:00||–||20:00||Networking during optional executive dinner|
Note: There is an opportunity for 1-on-1 company visits by the Chinese visitors to Dutch/Belgium companies on Sept 12. This will have to be arranged by the companies themselves.
EU Target companies
IC Design houses, Fabless IC Companies, but also Universities, research organizations, and other interested organizations (EDA, etc).
- € 395,- per participant (a second person from the same company can be registered for free)
- BCSEMI NL/DSP Valley members: € 295,- per participant (a second person from the same company can be registered for free)
- Additional cost for executive dinner: € 100,- per participant
- € 995,- for Gold Sponsor, including exhibition booth and free tickets for 2 attendees (please contact email@example.com if you want to become a Gold Sponsor)
Register at: www.china-eu-summit.eventbrite.com
For Gold Sponsoring, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BCSEMI NL: www.bcsemi.nl
• DSP Valley: www.dspvalley.com
• CyNergy Consulting: www.cynergy-consulting.com
• Xiamen Semiconductor Investment Group (XMSIG): www.xmsig.com