What are the global trends for the IC design community, what are the opportunities and challenges now and in the future?
BCSEMI NL would like to invite you to the event: “New Perspectives for the IC design community”.
This event will give you insights into new developments in the IC design world, but also give you the opportunity to indicate what your challenges and needs are on topics such as IP protection, tooling needs and internationalisation. BCSEMI NL will use this input to further improve her services specifically for the Design Community.
During the event there will also be an opportunity (during breaks) for companies and institutes to exhibit. If you would like to exhibit please send an email to email@example.com
For whom: IC Design houses, start-ups, IP providers and EDA users
When: March 28 2019
Time: 12.00-17.30 (event will start after the Shared EDA members meeting)
Where: The Strip, Eindhoven
12.00 Walk in with lunch
13.00 Plenary meeting
- 13.00 Welcome by Charles Smit (Chairman BCSEMI NL)
- 13.05 Introduction by Barry Peet (Managing Director BCSEMI NL)
- 13.20 Key-note presentation about trends and recent research results in IC Design by Peter Baltus (Full Professor and Chair of the Mixed-Signal Microelectronics group in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the TU/e)
- 13.50 Presentation about perspectives for IC Design companies
14.15 Workshops Part I: parallel workshops about subjects which are hot in the IC design community. Below are the subjects which we see around us at this moment. If you would like to add other topics, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affordable EDA
- Search for talented employees
- IP protection
- Transformation of the sector
14.50 Workshops Part II (parallel workshops with same themes as Part I)
15.20 Short Break
15.35 Conclusions from the workshops
16.05 Presentation about IC Design initiatives elsewhere in Europe
16.25 Wrap up & Networking drinks