The Precision Fair in 2020 will be held as a fully online Networking event on November 18-19!
In cooperation with Mikrocentrum, the organizer of the Precision Fair, the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to the international online Precision Fair Networking and webinars event. This event is an international event focused on the latest developments in precision technology and related researchers, business partners, suppliers, and intermediaries.
Online program and matchmaking
Due to COVID this year there only will be an interesting online program and matchmaking.
On Wednesday, November 18 an online program is offered to consist of 14 webinars. There are keynote webinars from the international Big Science program, VDMA, Euspen, and DSPE.
At the Precision Fair, you will find the latest developments on:
- Precision mechanics
- Machines and tools for extremely accurate material handling (Motion control, piezo technology, linear technology, ….)
- Materials (composites, ceramics, glass, metals, functional coatings)
- Photonics (optics, lenses, mirrors, lasers, …..)
- Micro- and nanotechnology (MEMS, micro-connecting, micro-assembling, micro-electronics, precision etching, ….)
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machine Design & Mechatronics (education and training, engineering)
- Vacuum technology
- Cryogenics, Thermo control
- Cleanliness technology
- Sensor technology (calibration, measuring instruments, equipment)
- Vision systems (hardware, software)
- Embedded systems
- Big Science programs
The Precision Fair online event 2020 is the ideal online place for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business (see topics) and to view some interesting online webinars on strategy and science.
The program with the webinars takes place on November 18th and the matchmaking is offered on both November 18th and 19th, 2020.