Join the Silicon Europe booth at SEMICON Taiwan 2022
SEMICON Taiwan is the most important annual trade event for the micro- and nanoelectronics industry in Taiwan and one of the largest semiconductor industry trade shows in the world with over 50,000 visitors and 700 exhibitors (2019).
We will have a Dutch Semicon area at the booth.
Due to Taiwan’s still strict entry and corona regulations there is a special service this year. Bypass the mandatory three-day entry quarantine. Let Silicon Europe’s representative Frank Bösenberg represent you at SEMICON Taiwan. On site, you’ll have an eye-catching and branded exhibition booth with your own TFT monitor. Offer a company presentation, information materials and contact opportunities here according to your wishes. Silicon Europe will represent you and your company professionally and passionately on site on the days of the trade fair.
€ 1500,00 (excl. mandatory SEMI-fee)
Silicon Saxony/Silicon Europe offer an all-round trade fair service by taking over the complete booth organisation and support, the design and construction of your exhibitor terminal and the creation of a separate exhibitor directory.
- Exhibition space is 1-2 m² plus shared area (lounge, bar etc.)
- TFT display for the presentation of your company
- Table/ shelf for notebook, material etc.
- Lockable sideboard, 1 brochure rack, 1 bar stool
- Booth furniture (shared by sub-exhibitors) wall-to-wall carpet, standard booth lighting
- Electrical connection/ incl. consumption
€ 6900,00 (excl. mandatory SEMI-fee)
- Conceptual planning, organization and execution of the trade show participation
- Support of the companies involved before and during the show
- Stand area in hall
- Uniform floor cover (carpet), conceptual planning, organization and execution of the trade show participation, general lighting of the booth
- Advertisement & presentation on www.silicon-europe.eu & www.silicon-saxony.de and Social Media
- General security service, lighting, waste disposal, fire protection service
Dutch Semicon area
Are you interested in participating as an exhibitor in this Dutch Semicon area at the Silicon Europe booth, please contact:
Tom van der Dussen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Anne van der Linden (email@example.com)
Or click here to discover the exhibition offer
- Dates: 14-16 September 2022
- Location: TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall, Taipei